Avaya J129 1-Line IP Phone - Open SIP, 3PCC for Modern Offices
Avaya J129 is an entry-level IP phone for basic office users, cubicles, and public spaces. This model of J129 features third-party call control (3PCC) using the open SIP protocol, so you can use it with standards-based SIP phone systems. It cannot be used with Avaya Aura or Avaya IP Office.
Avaya J129 is a full-featured VoIP phone. It supports 1 Open SIP line and two concurrent calls. The display and three soft keys make it simple for anyone to operate. You get exquisite audio from both the handset and speakerphone. It features enterprise-class security with TLS and SRTP encryption and supports PoE power. Available in Nairobi Kenya.
Avaya J129 IP Phone
1 line Open Sip IP Phone for Modern Offices.
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 1
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 1
- Display: 128x32 monochrome
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: Opus, G.711/a, G.722, G.726A, G.729, G.729A, G.729AB
- Supports AST-SIP* for enhanced features and integration
- Native support with IP Office
- Single line phone supports two concurrent calls
- Mute Key with Mute Alerting
- Recent Call Log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List* (250 entries)
- Park / Unpark
- TLS / SRTP for encryption
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired
- FSTN Monochrome 128x32 pixel display (56 x 14.5mm)
- Three context-sensitive soft keys
- Status indicators
- Avaya Aura 6.2 FP4
- Avaya IP Office™ 10.0 SP7
- Third-Party Platforms approved by Avaya: RingCentral, 3CX 15.5, Netsapiens 40, FreeSwitch 1.8.5, Asterisk 16, Broadsoft 22, Kandy, Microsoft, Kamalio, Metaswitch, Zang Office R1.0
- Avaya One Cloud 2.1
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 1 device
- For customers requiring AC power, an Avaya global power adapter must be used together with a standard country-specific power cord, sold separately
- Dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
- RJ45 connector
- Wi-Fi: Optional – J100 Wireless Module
- Support for the following languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Dutch, Polish, Turkish and Simplified Chinese
Avaya J129 Open SIP Phone Package Contents:
- Avaya J129 phone
To know more about the product, you can visit the datasheet.
To get more options under the category, you can visit this page. It contains other options with the same functions but distinct features.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Talinda express has partnered with various courier companies, to ensure that your orders are delivered securely and on time.
Where do we deliver?
We currently deliver all over Kenya, for deliveries out of Kenya, please contact our customer service.
Door to door deliveries are available for some areas. For other areas, delivery will be to the nearest courier office at your selected location.
We shall deliver to the location you selected on the delivery address part on account registration. Ensure you have selected the most accurate neighborhood description.
The delivery time starts from the day you place your order and payment confirmed to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you or notify you on your package arrival at the courier offices.
- We shall deliver all stock items on “the next business day” after your order.
- Business days are from Monday to Saturday, and do not include Sundays or public holidays.
- Orders can be made anytime of the day and on any day.
- Customer care is available on phone call from 8.00am to 5.00pm on all business days.
- For contacts out of working hours, we shall be available on Email, SMS or Whatsapp
Delivery timelines are calculated and the estimates shipping timeline is communicated to you through Email, WhatsApp or SMS. This may include tracking numbers from our logistics partners.
In the case delivery is to your nearest courier, or logistics partner, a notification will be sent for pick-up when your items are ready for pick up.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost for Kenya is;
- 400 for all orders below Ksh. 10,000.00 within Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 10,000 within Nairobi
- 500 for all orders below Ksh. 50,000 outside of Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 50,000 countrywide
Delivery costs outside Kenya will be priced at point of order. If you are in another country, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
Packaging multiple orders?Multiple orders can be combined into the same package to reduce cost and number of packages shipped to a customer.
How to track your orders status
Orders status can be tracked using the order numbers provided once a purchase is completed. A link is provided where the buyer can view the progression of the order from the moment the order is placed, processed, dispatched, and shipped to deliver. Any issues can also be viewed. See below box for quick reference and definition of the key order status terminologies.
Key Relevant Order Status Terminologies
|Order pending||Payment successful and pending processing|
|Ready to ship to Hub||Applies to Dropship order items – Vendor has confirmed the items is in stock and ready to ship to the Courier Hub|
|Order Cancelled||The order has been canceled for various reasons like fraudulent cases, customer requests, goods out of stock|
|Order Payment Failed||Failed- Order payment has been placed but payment has failed thus whole order is terminated|
|Order packing||items being packed for dispatch|
|Ready to ship||Packing has been completed and the item is ready for dispatch to ship|
|Shipped||out for delivery and now on transit for delivery to the Customer(buyer)|
|Delivered||Order has been delivered to the customer and Proof of Delivery (P.O.D) details is available on the tracking system.|
|Item is cancelled||Out of stock- The customer placed an order but was cancelled because the Dropship vendor couldn’t fulfil the item as it was out of Stock. Talinda Xpress Customer Support will advise the Buyers accordingly.|
|Item Returned to Vendor||The item is returned due to different reasons like wrong item delivered, wrong colour|
|Returned at the Hub||The item has been returned by the customer and it’s at the Courier hubs or collection centre|
|Returned to the Warehouse||The item has been returned and it’s at the warehouse|
|Return item collected||The items returned by the customer has been picked up from the Hub by the vendor|
|Delivery Attempt Failed||The customer is not available to receive the item|