Avaya J139 offers the services of an entry-level IP phone that suits the requirements of business workers who only need everyday functionality. Moreover, J139 IP phone features third-party call control (3PCC) using the open SIP protocol, making it useful for a broad range of standards-based SIP phone systems.
Avaya J139 is ideal for business settings. It is a multiple line phone with four soft keys for simple operation, four dual-color LED buttons and full color display. Furthermore, users get rich wideband audio from the handset and full-duplex speakerphone. Lastly, the phone features a built-in amplifier for hearing impaired workers.
Connect a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port, which supports EHS. It offers enterprise-class security with TLS and SRTP encryption, Gigabit Ethernet speed, and PoE power. However, it cannot be used with Avaya Aura or Avaya IP Office.
- Ease of use: The device offers simplified user interface enabling visitors, walk-ups, or individual users in offices to communicate quickly and with ease.
- Exceptional value: Get the right communications capabilities at the right price, and with the quality you expect from Avaya.
- Security: The device offers enhanced security compared to other products available in the market.
- Languages available on the device: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Dutch, Polish, Turkish and Simplified Chinese.
Avaya J139 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af Class 1
- Additional Interfaces: RJ9 headset with EHS
- Display: 2.8" 320x240 color
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722, Opus
Avaya J139 Open SIP Phone Package Contents:
- Avaya J139 phone
- 2-position desk stand
To know more about the product, you can visit the datasheet and find the relevant information.
To have more options under the same category, you can visit this page, and find other devices with different features and various price points.