The Avaya SBM24 Button helps extend feature buttons on your telephone and the number of call appearances. The device offers 24 additional lines for incoming calls, outgoing calls, and calling features. Typical uses of the device are:
- The device helps provide additional lines for calls bridged from one or more other extensions
- Moreover, it offers abbreviated dialing buttons
- Lastly, the device provides buttons to access additional switch features like call forwarding
Note that call appearances and features the Button Module displays also appear in the call appearances and features lists on your telephone.
Avaya SBM24 Features
- Provides 24 additional lines for incoming calls, outgoing calls, and calling features
- No separate power supply needed. However, using more than one button module changes the power class of the phone to Class 3
- IP Office 6.0 to 8.1 - Compatible with Avaya 9630, 9630G, 9640, 9640G, 9650, an 9650C IP telephones.? Can add up to 3 SBM24 modules per phone; up to 42 SBM24s per system.
- IP Office 9.0 or higher - Compatible with Avaya 9608, 9608G, 9611G, 9630, 9630G, 9640, 9640G, 9641G, 9650, and 9650C IP telephones.? Can add up to 3 SBM24 modules per phone; up to 42 SBM24s per system.
- Avaya Communication Manager R4.0 or higher - Can add up to 3 SBM24 modules per phone
- Avaya Communication Manager below R4.0 - Support for one SBM24 per phone
The Avaya SBM24 Button Module offers several settings options for users. Resulting in better communication options and higher flexibility of operations. So, here are a few things that you can adjust, restore, and personalize the device at will.
- Personalising a button label
- Restoring a single label to its default
- Restoring all labels to their default settings
- Adjusting the button module brightness
- Adjusting the button module contrast
To know more about the product, you can visit the datasheet.
Not exactly what you need? Find the other options under the category to find the perfect device as per your requirements.