Switching capacity: 104 Gbps (C9300-24U-E)
Stacking bandwidth: 480 Gbps
Total number of MAC addresses: 32,000
Total number of IPv4 routes (ARP plus learned routes): 32,000 (24,000 direct routes and 8000 indirect routes)
IPv4 routing entries: 32,000
IPv6 routing entries: 16,000
Multicast routing scale: 8000
QoS scale entries: 5120
ACL scale entries: 5120
FNF entries: 64,000 flow
VLAN IDs: 4000
Total Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVIs): 2000
Jumbo frames: 9198 bytes
Total routed ports per 9300 Series stack: 208
Wireless bandwidth per switch: Up to 48 Gbps
Forwarding Rate: 154.76 Mpps
This stackable 24 ports switch is one of the network essentials. The switches are designed to provide flexible deployment with support for nonstop forwarding with Stateful Switchover for the architecture that is most resilient. It has efficient power architecture that delivers high-density Power over Ethernet. The switches are proven to not only protect the investments made by businesses but also allow a higher throughput at a much larger scale. It has an integrated circuit with programmable pipeline and micro engine capabilities.
Features of C9300-24U-E
- Highest wireless scale with Wave 2 access points supported on a single switch with select models.
- Up to 480 Gbps of local stackable switching bandwidth.
- Flexible downlink options with 1G links.
- USB slot to load system images and set configurations.
- Dual-stack support and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations.
Specifications of C9300-24U-E
- Device Type: Switch of 24 Ports
- PoE Budget: 830 W
- Interfaces: 48 x 1000 Base-T
- Expansion Slots: 1/1
- Power Provided: 1100 watt
Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V
For more options, click here Network Equipment