Switching capacity: 256 Gbps (C9300-48S-E)
Stacking bandwidth: 736 Gbps
Total number of MAC addresses: 32,000
Total number of IPv4 routes (ARP plus learned routes): 32,000 (24,000 direct routes and 8000 indirect routes)
IPv4 routing entries: 32,000
IPv6 routing entries: 16,000
Multicast routing scale: 8000
QoS scale entries: 5120
ACL scale entries: 5120
FNF entries: 64,000 flow
VLAN IDs: 4094
Total Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVIs): 1000
Jumbo frames: 9198 bytes
Total routed ports per 9300 Series stack: 448
Wireless bandwidth per switch: Up to 96 Gbps
Forwarding Rate: 190.47 Mpps
The switches are designed for StackWise technology so that they provide flexible deployment with adequate support for nonstop forwarding. They have stateful switchover in a stackable solution for the most resilient architecture. The platform of this switch is optimized for high-density Wi-Fi and Wave2. It is also believed to set new maximum limits for the network scale. With highly resilient and efficient power architecture features, it protects the investments made by your business. They have advanced persistent security threats. With great mobility and cloud adoption, the switches simplify customer networks.
Features of C9300-48S-E
- Protects investments for software purchases through software services enabled license portability.
- Deeper buffer and high scale model options for rich multimedia content delivery applications.
- Intelligent power management with Cisco StackPower technology to provide power stacking among members.
- Policy-based automation from edge to cloud.
- Simplified segmentation and micro-segmentation.
Specifications of C9300-48S-E
- Device Type: Switch - 48 Ports - L3 managed
- Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000
- Enclosure Type: Rack-Mountable 1U
- Encryption Algorithm: 128-bit AES
- Power Device: Internal Power Supply
Power Required: 715 Watt
For more options, click here Network Equipment