General InformationSwitching capacity: 104 Gbps
Switching capacity with stacking: 424 Gbps
Forwarding rate: 77.38 Mpps
Forwarding rate with stacking: 315.48 Mpps
RAM (installed): 8 GB
Physical Dimensions1.7"h x 17.5"w x 16.1"d
Ports/Connectors(48) GbE RJ-45
(4) GbE SFP
(1) network stack device
(1) management (LAN) RJ-45
(1) USB 2.0
Power NotesDefault AC power supply: 350W
The C9300L-48T-4G-A switch provides fast access and fast aggregation. They are next level switches designed specifically for the industry's most widely deployed stackable switching platform. They are the foundation for software-denied access and provide several advantages to business enterprises. The switches are designed specifically for industry-leading scale with trustworthy solutions, service discovery, and IoT classification. It enables the transformation of the clouds environment for a business enterprise. Starting from the edge, it extends to where the applications reside. This switch provides simple, smart and highly secure unified access.
Features of C9300L-48T-4G-A
- Best suited for business-critical branch use.
- They are the foundation of intent-based networking.
- Various modular uplinks as per preferences.
- Optimized for wired and wireless coverage access.
- Deploy secure intelligent switching across the network.
Specifications of C9300-48T-E
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Type: Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Ports: 48
- Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Layers Supported: 3
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Form Factor: Rack-Mountable
- Manageable: Completely Managed