Device Type Switch - 48 ports - L3 ? stackable
Flash Memory 16 GB
Jumbo Frame Support 9198 bytes
MAC Address Table Size 32000 entries
Performance Switching capacity with stacking: 424 Gbps ? Switching capacity: 104 Gbps ? Forwarding rate: 77.38 Mpps ? Forwarding rate with stacking: 315.48 Mpps
Ports 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
RAM 8 GB
Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, CLI, NETCONF, RESTCON
Making operations easy for business enterprises, they are the next generation switches that are deployed widely all over the switching platforms in the industry. These switches are believed to form the building blocks for software-defined access. They have a leading architecture in the industry. With a stackable bandwidth which is highest in the industry, they provide effective solutions with the most flexible uplink architecture. It is one of the first platforms optimized for high-density Wave2. They are ready to take up all future challenges and make it easy for the network system of business enterprises.
Features of C9300L-48T-4G-E
- With multigigabit that provides business resiliency required by today's network.
- Fixed uplinks of 4 x 10G, 2x40G, 4x1G
- Cisco StackWise containers, and Enriched Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Deploy secure intelligent switching for the business network.
- Critical analytics and secure connectivity.
Specifications of C9300L-48T-4G-E
- Interfaces: 48x1000Base-T
- Power Device: Internal Power Supply Hot Plug
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- Power Provided: 350 watt
- Jumbo Frame: 9198 bytes
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable