Switching capacity (full duplex): 3.2Tbps
Forwarding rate: 1Bpps
Routing table entries: 80000
Indirect IPv4 routes: 212000
Host IPv4 routes: 90000
Indirect IPv6 routes: 212000
Host IPv6 routes: 90000
Multicast scale: 32000
QoS ACL scale: 16000
Security ACL scale: 270000
FNF entries: 96000
VLAN IDs: 4000
Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs): 4000
MAC Address Table Size: 64K entries
Jumbo Frame Support: 9198 bytes
C9500-48Y4C-A belongs to the Cisco Catalyst switches of the 9500 series. It is also referred to as the next generation of the organization-aggregation layer switches. Furthermore, it extends full support to programmability and accessibility. In addition to it, these switches offer high performance with SFP28. It renders secure segmentation having an SD-Access. Moreover, it has flexible design templates as well.
Features of C9500-48Y4C-A
- It has 24 and 48 ports of 25G owning rich-campus characteristics.
- It supports non-stop forwarding and non-stop routing.
- It has an integrated Wireshark along with Flexible NetFlow.
- It falls in the category of the switch with a 25Gigabit Ethernet subtype.
- It requires a hot internal power of 650W.
Specifications of C9500-48Y4C-A
- DRAM: 16G
- Flash: 16G
- Rack units: 1
- Dimensions: 1.73 x 17.5 x 18.0 in
- Switching capacity: 3.2Tbps
- Forwarding rate: 1Bpps
- VLAN IDs: 4000
Jumbo frame: 9216bytes