This model of the Cisco IP Phone 7821 comes with multiplatform phone firmware installed. It enables users to use Cisco's phone with a third-party SIP platform. In addition, it is certified to support Broadsoft and Centile. Furthermore. the device has been tested to be interoperable with Asterisk. This model also adds support for the Opus audio codec.
Key features and capabilities, which enhance user experience and IT administration include:
User Experience Enhancing Collaboration
- Firstly, the device uses two-lines to deliver more efficient call handling.
- Secondly, the high-resolution graphical grayscale display improves the viewing
- Thirdly, dedicated fixed keys* ease communications for increased productivity
- Moreover, the device has a built-in speakerphone to support hands-free communications
- Lastly, wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
Key features to ease and reduce costs of administration include:
- Flexible deployment options with Cisco on-premises hosted, and Webex Calling.***
- Supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1
- Cisco EnergyWise lowers energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch that helps reduce installation costs.
*Includes messaging, directory, speaker, and a two-way navigation button
**Telephony features can vary depending on the vendor platform. Contact Cisco representative to know about supported platforms.
|Screen||396 x 162 pixel (3.5 in. / 89 mm)|
|Programmable line keys||2|
|Full duplex speakerphone||Yes (wideband)|
|Replaceable bezel||Silver as option|
Cisco 7821 IP Phone Quick Specs:
Compatible Platforms (as of July 2017):
- Asterisk: 1.8+
- Broadsoft: 19sp1, 20sp1, 21sp1
- Centile: Istra SP 9.2
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 2
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 1
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 3.5" 396x162 backlit greyscale
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.711?/a, G.722, G.722.2, G.729a/b/ab, iLBC, iSAC, Opus
- QoS: CDP
- Wall Mountable: yes, with an optional wall mount kit
Note: this model is intended for third-party VoIP platforms, and does not work with Cisco call control.
Cisco CP-7821-3PCC-K9 Multiplatform IP Phone Package Contents:
- CP-7821-3PCC-K9 phone
- Handset with cord
- Dual-position foot stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
Note: AC power supply not included.