Cisco DX650 Video Phone - CP-DX650-K9
Meet demands of people with the Cisco DX650
The Cisco DX650 is built for the people who must collaborate effectively with experts even if separated by long distances. It delivers the following features in a nutshell:
- Integrated, always-on and secure, high-definition (HD) voice and video communications
- Conferencing with Cisco WebEx® meeting applications
- Presence and instant messaging with the Cisco Jabber® messaging integration platform
- On-demand access to cloud services
Innovative collaboration capabilities are available right out of the box with the Cisco DX650. It provides native support for HD 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps); video calling interoperability to other H.264 and Advanced Video Coding (AVC) video endpoints, including Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 and 9900 Series models; the Cisco Jabber platform on personal mobile devices; and Cisco TelePresence® System-compliant endpoints and room systems.
As an Android device, the Cisco DX650 provides tighter integration with personal mobile devices such as smartphones through Bluetooth. The DX650 supports the ability to share contacts and call histories to enhance productivity by simply pressing a single button.
The main attributes of the Cisco DX650 include
- Integrated 7-inch capacitive touchscreen, with support for multitouch gestures
- HD video with H.264 and AVC video calling up to 1080p at 30 fps
- Enhanced wideband audio support (through G.722 or Internet Speech Audio Codec
codecs) using the handset, headset, or speakerphone
- Choice of 802.11a/b/g/n desktop Wi-Fi connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity with an integrated switch port for a co-located PC
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and two standard types A high-speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0) ports for optional accessories (for example, headsets for the external camera, thumb drive or memory stick, keyboard, and mouse)
- Dual independent displays with an external monitor using High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) with
resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Android 4.1.1 operating system and Google Play Store access for third-party applications
- Integrated collaborative application suites: Cisco WebEx conferencing and Cisco Jabber Instant Messaging (IM), presence, email, calendar, contacts, visual voicemail, and voice and video through Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM)
- Support for Cisco Unified Communications features, devices, and applications management and security policies
Administrators can use Cisco Expressway or the built-in Cisco AnyConnect® VPN for the secure connection of their remote workers
Cisco DX650 Video Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af/at Class 3/4 compliant
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant
- Bluetooth: 3.0 EDR
- 1x HDMI type A
- 1x 3.5 mm stereo line in/out
- 2x USB 2.0 for headset, keyboard, mouse
- 1x USB 2.0 Micro-B for file transfer
- 1x HDSC slot
- Display: 7" 1024 x 600 touchscreen
- Operating System: Android 4.1.1
- Camera: integrated 1080p 30 fps
- Video Codecs: H.264 High Profile, AVC
- Video Resolution: up to 1080p Full HD at 30 fps
- Audio Codecs: G.711 /a, G.722, G.729a/ab, iLBC, iSAC
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- QoS: yes
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Talinda express has partnered with various courier companies, to ensure that your orders are delivered securely and on time.
Where do we deliver?
We currently deliver all over Kenya, for deliveries out of Kenya, please contact our customer service.
Door to door deliveries are available for some areas. For other areas, delivery will be to the nearest courier office at your selected location.
We shall deliver to the location you selected on the delivery address part on account registration. Ensure you have selected the most accurate neighborhood description.
The delivery time starts from the day you place your order and payment confirmed to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you or notify you on your package arrival at the courier offices.
- We shall deliver all stock items on “the next business day” after your order.
- Business days are from Monday to Saturday, and do not include Sundays or public holidays.
- Orders can be made anytime of the day and on any day.
- Customer care is available on phone call from 8.00am to 5.00pm on all business days.
- For contacts out of working hours, we shall be available on Email, SMS or Whatsapp
Delivery timelines are calculated and the estimates shipping timeline is communicated to you through Email, WhatsApp or SMS. This may include tracking numbers from our logistics partners.
In the case delivery is to your nearest courier, or logistics partner, a notification will be sent for pick-up when your items are ready for pick up.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost for Kenya is;
- 400 for all orders below Ksh. 10,000.00 within Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 10,000 within Nairobi
- 500 for all orders below Ksh. 50,000 outside of Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 50,000 countrywide
Delivery costs outside Kenya will be priced at point of order. If you are in another country, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
Packaging multiple orders?Multiple orders can be combined into the same package to reduce cost and number of packages shipped to a customer.
How to track your orders status
Orders status can be tracked using the order numbers provided once a purchase is completed. A link is provided where the buyer can view the progression of the order from the moment the order is placed, processed, dispatched, and shipped to deliver. Any issues can also be viewed. See below box for quick reference and definition of the key order status terminologies.
Key Relevant Order Status Terminologies
|Order pending||Payment successful and pending processing|
|Ready to ship to Hub||Applies to Dropship order items – Vendor has confirmed the items is in stock and ready to ship to the Courier Hub|
|Order Cancelled||The order has been canceled for various reasons like fraudulent cases, customer requests, goods out of stock|
|Order Payment Failed||Failed- Order payment has been placed but payment has failed thus whole order is terminated|
|Order packing||items being packed for dispatch|
|Ready to ship||Packing has been completed and the item is ready for dispatch to ship|
|Shipped||out for delivery and now on transit for delivery to the Customer(buyer)|
|Delivered||Order has been delivered to the customer and Proof of Delivery (P.O.D) details is available on the tracking system.|
|Item is cancelled||Out of stock- The customer placed an order but was cancelled because the Dropship vendor couldn’t fulfil the item as it was out of Stock. Talinda Xpress Customer Support will advise the Buyers accordingly.|
|Item Returned to Vendor||The item is returned due to different reasons like wrong item delivered, wrong colour|
|Returned at the Hub||The item has been returned by the customer and it’s at the Courier hubs or collection centre|
|Returned to the Warehouse||The item has been returned and it’s at the warehouse|
|Return item collected||The items returned by the customer has been picked up from the Hub by the vendor|
|Delivery Attempt Failed||The customer is not available to receive the item|