Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module
The Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series. It uses the Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones. Meanwhile, it serves as an ideal solution for small businesses to simplify incoming call handling. It helps in quickly directing calls to the requested party and monitoring line status from a central location.
The attendant console easily attaches to a SPA500 Series IP Phone, providing 32 programmable speed-dial or direct station select (DSS) buttons. Each of them has illuminated the line’s status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the BLF. Incoming calls are immediately transferred to the proper location with a push of the button assigned to the extension.
The modular design of the Cisco SPA500S permits up to two attendant consoles to be deployed. However, for a total of 64 buttons, it offers an affordable solution that expands with the growth of your voice network. Installation and setup is just a matter of connecting the supplied bracket and cable to the attendant console. Further, it uses the phone’s power supply; no additional power source is required.
Highlights of Cisco SPA500S
- Easy to install, and designed exclusively for the Cisco® SPA 500 Series IP Phones
- 32 programmable buttons simplify dialing and call transfers
- Multicolored LEDs monitor the status of each configured voice line via Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Link two attendant consoles with a total of 64 buttons
- Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module Quick Specs
- Type: paper insert
- Programmable Keys: 32
- LED Indicators: green/red/orange
- Busy Lamp Fields: supported
- Speed Dialing: supported
- Stackable: up to 2 modules
Cisco SPA500S Attendant Console Package Contents
- Cisco SPA500S expansion module
- Attachment arm
- Two attachment arm screws
- Auxiliary cable
- Desktop stand
- Quick installation guide
If interested in this product, you can visit the datasheet for more information.
Looking for products in a similar category? Visit this link.