Overview of Cisco SPA508G VoIP Phone
The Cisco SPA508G 8-Line IP Phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA508G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA508G.
- Full-featured 8-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SP500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco
- Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA508G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Cisco SPA508G VoIP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Line Appearances: 8
- Speakerphone: yes
- Conferencing: local 3-way
- Network Connections: 2 x 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Protocol Support: SIP, SPCP
- Display: backlit LCD, monochrome
- Audio: wideband
- Aux Interfaces: 2.5mm headset jack
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
Cisco SPA508G IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: This does not include an AC adapter.
- Cisco SPA508G console
- Handset with cord
- Stand for phone
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- CD with documentation
If interested in this product, you can visit the datasheet for more information.
Looking for products in a similar category? visit this link.