Cisco SPA514G VoIP Phone Overview
A Small Business IP Phones - Advanced, Affordable, Feature-Rich IP Phone for Business or a Home Office The Cisco® SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides advanced voice, and data communications feature small businesses need to stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA514G (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure complete interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers quickly.
Secure and Easy to Manage
The Cisco SPA514G was designed to simplify installation while providing enhanced security for complete peace of mind. It utilizes standard encryption protocols to perform secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Secure remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or an IP PBX
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more.
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules adding up to 64 additional keys
- Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocol with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
Cisco SPA514G VoIP Phone Quick Specs
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Line Appearances: 4
- Speakerphone: yes
- Conferencing: local 3-way
- Network Connections: 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Protocol Support: SIP, SPCP
- Display: backlit LCD, monochrome, 128x64
- Audio: wideband
- Aux Interfaces: 2.5mm headset jack
- EHS Support: for select Plantronics headsets
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
Cisco SPA514G IP Phone Package Contents
Note: This does not include an AC adapter.
- Cisco SPA514G console
- Handset with cord
- Stand for phone
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
If interested in this product, you can visit the datasheet for more information.
Looking for products in a similar category? visit this link.