Matrix 32 port FXS Analog Gateway SETU VFXTH0032
Matrix 32 port FXS Analog Gateway SETU VFXTH0032
SETU VFXTH0032 series is a range of multi-channel VOIP – FXO and FXS Gateways. VFX series offer 4-8-16-32 FXO/FXS Gateways to connect TDM based telephony infrastructure to an IP network. For organizations that have already migrated to IP, SETU VoIP Gateways provides a POTS trunking option. Ideal for legacy TDM phone systems, these Gateways offer access to new generation VOIP and the benefits of low-cost long-distance calls.
SETU VFX – VOIP-FXS and FXO Gateways enable small and medium businesses to create a seamless office environment, integrate a traditional phone system into an IP network, and significantly reduce communication costs. These Gateways are ideally suitable for business and consumer VOIP services, including call centers and a multi-location environment.
SETU VFXTH also enables large organizations to connect branch offices dispersed globally for Site-to-Site IP Telephony. This in-turn reduces communication costs and helps them utilize existing telecom infrastructure.
VOIP Gateway for Traditional PBX
- VOIP Access to Traditional Analog Systems
- Enhance Connectivity of Existing TDM PBX
- Maintain Existing Dialling Habits and Business Communication Patterns
- Cost-effective Inter-branch Office Communication
- Centralized Management and Monitoring
- Remote Access to Call Management Features of Main Office IP-PBX System
- Peer-to-peer and Proxy Calling between Distant Locations
- Maintain Vital Business Continuity during IP Network Failure
- Call detail records of 2000 calls
- Caller ID presentation on an analog station
- Emergency number dialing
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- Hotline extension setting
- Make and receive calls using analog terminals over the IP network
- Port Forwarding and DMZ
- PSTN Pass-Through port to make calls over POTS in case of IP network outage
- Restrict unwanted calls with a list of denied numbers
- SNMP Monitoring
- VoIP Security over SRTP/TLS Encryption
- Web-based configuration and management
If interested in this product, you can visit the datasheet for more information.
Looking for products in a similar category? visit this link.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Talinda express has partnered with various courier companies, to ensure that your orders are delivered securely and on time.
Where do we deliver?
We currently deliver all over Kenya, for deliveries out of Kenya, please contact our customer service.
Door to door deliveries are available for some areas. For other areas, delivery will be to the nearest courier office at your selected location.
We shall deliver to the location you selected on the delivery address part on account registration. Ensure you have selected the most accurate neighborhood description.
The delivery time starts from the day you place your order and payment confirmed to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you or notify you on your package arrival at the courier offices.
- We shall deliver all stock items on “the next business day” after your order.
- Business days are from Monday to Saturday, and do not include Sundays or public holidays.
- Orders can be made anytime of the day and on any day.
- Customer care is available on phone call from 8.00am to 5.00pm on all business days.
- For contacts out of working hours, we shall be available on Email, SMS or Whatsapp
Delivery timelines are calculated and the estimates shipping timeline is communicated to you through Email, WhatsApp or SMS. This may include tracking numbers from our logistics partners.
In the case delivery is to your nearest courier, or logistics partner, a notification will be sent for pick-up when your items are ready for pick up.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost for Kenya is;
- 400 for all orders below Ksh. 10,000.00 within Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 10,000 within Nairobi
- 500 for all orders below Ksh. 50,000 outside of Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 50,000 countrywide
Delivery costs outside Kenya will be priced at point of order. If you are in another country, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
Packaging multiple orders?Multiple orders can be combined into the same package to reduce cost and number of packages shipped to a customer.
How to track your orders status
Orders status can be tracked using the order numbers provided once a purchase is completed. A link is provided where the buyer can view the progression of the order from the moment the order is placed, processed, dispatched, and shipped to deliver. Any issues can also be viewed. See below box for quick reference and definition of the key order status terminologies.
Key Relevant Order Status Terminologies
|Order pending||Payment successful and pending processing|
|Ready to ship to Hub||Applies to Dropship order items – Vendor has confirmed the items is in stock and ready to ship to the Courier Hub|
|Order Cancelled||The order has been canceled for various reasons like fraudulent cases, customer requests, goods out of stock|
|Order Payment Failed||Failed- Order payment has been placed but payment has failed thus whole order is terminated|
|Order packing||items being packed for dispatch|
|Ready to ship||Packing has been completed and the item is ready for dispatch to ship|
|Shipped||out for delivery and now on transit for delivery to the Customer(buyer)|
|Delivered||Order has been delivered to the customer and Proof of Delivery (P.O.D) details is available on the tracking system.|
|Item is cancelled||Out of stock- The customer placed an order but was cancelled because the Dropship vendor couldn’t fulfil the item as it was out of Stock. Talinda Xpress Customer Support will advise the Buyers accordingly.|
|Item Returned to Vendor||The item is returned due to different reasons like wrong item delivered, wrong colour|
|Returned at the Hub||The item has been returned by the customer and it’s at the Courier hubs or collection centre|
|Returned to the Warehouse||The item has been returned and it’s at the warehouse|
|Return item collected||The items returned by the customer has been picked up from the Hub by the vendor|
|Delivery Attempt Failed||The customer is not available to receive the item|