Matrix MAT-SETU-VFX880 VoIP-FXO Gateway with 8 VoIP and 8 FXO Ports helps you get the desired performance when it comes to effective communication. It has a WAN port, LAN port, a Reset Button, and 9 SIP trunks with a power socket. It has a total of 10 LEDs i.e. one for power, one for status, and eight for port LEDs. The LED indicates the status of the ports and various events occurring on the ports including errors.
- Call detail records of 2000 calls
- Caller ID presentation on an analog station
- Emergency number dialing
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- Hotline extension setting
- Make and receive calls using analog terminals over the IP network
- Port Forwarding and DMZ
- PSTN Pass-Through port to make calls over POTS in case of IP network outage
- Restrict unwanted calls with a list of denied numbers
- SNMP Monitoring
- VoIP Security over SRTP/TLS Encryption
- Web-based configuration and management
Connection to the IP Network
Connect the WAN port of SETU VFX to the IP Network with a DSL modem using the Ethernet cable supplied for the port. Matrix MAT-SETU-VFX880 VoIP-FXO Gateway with 8 VoIP and 8 FXO Ports, you can get the option of connecting to a public IP Network, and connecting to a private network.