Panasonic KX-HDV100 Entry Level IP Phone is among the top-notch communication solution for office and home. The telephone can be used to make, and receive calls, while providing several other operations during the calls. The phone also offers call forwarding, and do not disturb function with special provisions to listen to voice mail messages during the absence of the user.
Learn about easy setup and installation through guide and start the process of using the ultimate communication device to keep in touch.
The sleek design of the model with its easy to use features, easy installation, and affordability makes it an excellent addition to the office or home.
Businesses and offices need communication devices to stay in touch with people. The model has a display, caller ID, and other several other features.
Inside the box
- AC Adaptor
- Handset Cord
Under the optional category, you can get the wall mount kit to clear the space on the table.
Features of the Panasonic KX-HDV100 Entry Level IP Phone
- The entry level IP phone with the high definition voice quality.
- 1 SIP accounts
- 132 x 64 pixel 2.3 inch graphical LCD
- HD Voice (G.722)
- Up to 500 phonebook
- 3-way conference call support
- Compatible with Broadsoft UC one
- 1 x 10/100M ports
- Low standby power consumption
- XML Application Interface
- 2 Programmable keys
- Plug and Play configuration
- Changeable angle stand
- Wall mounting (Optional)
The phone book can store items to help improve the process:
- Storing new items
- Editing stored items
- Deleting store items
- Searching the phone book by name
- Searching the phone book by category
- Up to 5 Phone numbers for each item
- Get a private ring on your phone
To know more about the product product, have a look at the datasheet.
Not exactly what you need? Browse the under options under the same category to find the right device as per your requirements.