About Panasonic KX-NT556 VoIP Phone
Panasonic KX-NT556 VoIP Phone is among the elite office handset options as it offers high flexibility and with 36 programmable keys.
The device also helps save electricity with its eco-mode to help save corporations big money in the long run.
The HD audio quality with a 2.5 mm headset jack to help provide the option to change the audio output. The device also has a full-duplex speakerphone if the user does not have headphones and needs the hands to be free. It is compatible with the KX-NT505 DSS console and has dual 10/100/1000 gigabits Ethernet ports.
The main features of the Panasonic KX-NT556 VoIP Phone:
- 4 soft keys
- 13 fixed feature keys
- 36 (12x3) self-labeling programmable keys
- A 2.5 mm headset jack to facilitate wired headsets
- Large graphic backlit display with 242 x 109 pixels
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Supports the KX-NT505 DSS Console
- Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- HD Audio with support for G.722 wideband codec
- Environmentally friendly with Eco-mode Power-saving Feature
- Broad Standards Compliance: VLAN, QoS (DiffServ), DHCP Client, VoIP Security, FTP, PTAP, MGCP, RTP
- LCD (Main) Type: Graphic
- LCD (Main) Line: 6
- LCD (Main) Dots in W x H: 242 x 109
- LCD (Main) Character: 24/line
- Ethernet Port: 2-Gigabit Ethernet port
- Handset: Wideband compliant Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Headset port Availability: Yes (2.5 mm audio jack)
- Microphone: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes (Full Duplex) IEEE 1329 compatible
This phone will not work on a home phone line as it requires a phone system to operate. Hence, the model is only worthwhile if the user is shopping for a telephone for office spaces.
To learn more about the product, do not forget to check check out the datasheet that mentions all the details of the product.
Does the product have everything you need? No? Check out the other options under the same category and compare them to get the perfect device for your needs.