Device Type Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed (SF350-48P-K9)
Enclosure Type Rack-mountable 1U
Subtype Fast Ethernet
Ports 48 x 10/100 (PoE+) + 2 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) PoE+
PoE Budget 382 W
Performance Switching capacity: 17.6 Gbps | Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 13.1 Mpps
Capacity Active VLANs: 4096
MAC Address Table Size 16K entries
Jumbo Frame Support 9216 bytes
Routing Protocol Static IPv4 routing, CIDR
This Cisco switch is an important component of the line of small business solutions established by Cisco. This is an affordable and well-managed switch that offers a trustworthy foundation for the entire business network. The switches are believed to deliver features that are required to enhance the availability of crucial business applications, protect sensitive information and optimize the bandwidth of business networks to deliver applications and information effectively. This switch is the best solution to stay ahead in the competitive marketplace.
Features of SF350-48P-K9
- Offers security and quality of service and Capabilities are also delivered like advanced threat defense, static routing, time-based access control list, etc.
- Advanced command-line interface management.
- Energy efficiency.
- Reliability and high-performance.
- Easy setup and management
- Power over Ethernet Plus with several budgets to choose from.
Specifications of SF350-48P-K9
- Network Ports: 26
- Media Type: Optical Fibre
- Layers Supported: 3
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-TX
For more options, click here Network Equipment