Designed For Cisco Nexus 93180YC-FX, 9336C-FX2, 9372PX-E (SFP-10G-SR)
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces 1 x Ethernet 10GBase-SR
Cabling Type 10GBase-SR
Connectivity Technology Wired
Data Link Protocol 10 GigE
Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbps
The Cisco SFP-10G-SE module is the multimode 10G fibre optical transceiver that is one of the industry's smallest 10G form factors which offers the greatest density per chassis. It is a hot-swappable input/output device that can easily plugin into an Ethernet SFP+port of a cisco switch. It also has a digital optical monitoring capability for strong diagnostic capabilities. It also has the Cisco Quality Identification feature that enables a Cisco platform to tell that the product is identified as Cisco tested and certified.
Features of SFP-10G-SR
- Pre-configured with application-specific code to meet the requirements set by the switch and router.
- 100% guaranteed compatibility with all OEM applications.
- The part number and unique product sterilization.
- Eliminates all network communication conflicts and provides easy identification.
- Completely compliant with a multi-sourcing agreement that enables them to work in all MSA compliant platforms.
Specifications of SFP-10G-SR
- Mode: Multi-mode fibre
- Datarate: 10GBASE-SR
- Connector: LC
- Form Factor: SFP+
- Distance: 300m using OM3, 400m using OM4
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- Features: Digital Optical Monitoring Support
- Compliant Standards: SFP+MSA Complaint
For more options, click here Network Equipment