Product ID SG350-28P-K9
Device type Switch - 1 G - 28 ports
Enclosure type Rack-mountable - 1U
Ports 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP (2 combo)
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
PoE+ (24 ports, 195 W)
Switching capacity : 56 Gbps
Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 38.69 Mpps
MAC address table size: 16K entries
Capacity 4096 active VLANs
This Cisco switch is a twenty-four port switch that supports advanced security management capabilities, network features and PoE. The switch can be easily set-up and used. It offers the perfect combination of capabilities and affordability for businesses that enables the creation of a better-connected and highly productive workforce. It is an affordable and well-managed switch that offers a reliable foundation for every small business network. It has a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. It also provides optimal flexibility to establish exactly the right foundation network for your business.
Features of SG350-28P-K9
- Easy to use graphical interface so that the time taken for deployment is reduced.
- Using Auto Smart port Intelligence to detect any device connected.
- Embedded Secure Socket Layers.
- Advanced Defence Mechanisms.
Specifications of SG350-28P-K9
- Connectivity Ports: 24
- SFP Module slots quantity: 24
- Basic Switching: Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of VLANs: 4096
- Packet Buffer Memory: 12 MB
- Jumbo Frames: 9216
- Throughput: 41.67 Mpps
For more options, click here Network Equipment