# Ports: 24, 4
Chassis Form Factor: 1U Rackmount
Forwarding Bandwidth: 108Gbps
Switching Bandwidth: 216Gbps
Maximum Active VLANs: 1023
VLAN IDs Available: 4096
Maximum Transmission Unit L3 Packet: 9198 bytes
Jumbo Frames: 9216 bytes
Forwarding Rate: 71.4Mpps
RAM (installed): 128.000 MB, 512.000 MB
RAM Technology: Flash, RAM
Cisco series switches have fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet, and are stackable switches that offer enterprise-class access for branch and campus applications. These switches support network and simple design management. The models are designed in such a way that they provide configuration, easy device onboarding, monitoring, and troubleshooting. They are managed fully, and hence provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as option PoR+ (Power over Ethernet plus). They furnish improved application visibility, network resiliency and reliability.
Features of WS-C2960XR-24PS-I
- Equal-Cost routing.
- IP Unicast Routing Protocols.
- Managed Ethernet switch of Layer 3
- 24 ports of Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity.
- Stackable Switch of up to 8 units in stack.
- 4 1G SFP uplink ports.
- Auto-ranging internal supply of power - AC Unit.
Specifications of WS-C2960XR-24PS-I
- Ports: 24*10/100/1000 + 4 x 1G SFP
- Available PoE Power: 370W
- Maximum Stacking Number: 8
- Forwarding Performance: 71.4 Mpps
- Forwarding Bandwidth(Gbps): 108 Gbps
- Console Ports: USB and Ethernet
For more options, click here Network Equipment