Frequently Asked Questions
TalindaXpress is an online marketplace that gives you a wide variety of unique items which can be shopped from the comfort of your house, office or even on transit. It is also a platform where you can sell your commodities to a diverse market. Items bought are delivered at your doorstep.
Yes, you do. Opening the account is quite easy. The only details required are your name, phone number, email address and physical address.
- Click on “Register” on the top right corner of TalindaXpress website.
- Provide your name and contact number, create a username with your email address and a password. You will be requested to confirm password.
- Then Create account.
- You can also log into TalindaXpress using other Social media platforms i.e. Twitter, Facebook and Google.
No, you don’t. You can however edit your account information such as your ‘Shipping’ and ‘Billing’ addresses, update your email address and password by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click ‘My Account’ and then select ‘Account Information’
You can place your order at any time. Deliveries however will be done as per the timelines noted on the check-out page.
Once you log on to www.TalindaXpress.com, you can search for items by;
- Searching for the products by keying the product on the ‘Search’ bar
- Browsing the ‘Category menu’
- Contacting TalindaXpress Support Agents through the chat and request for the product(s) if you have a challenge in navigation
- Once you find the items, click the “Add to Cart” button. After adding the item to the cart, a popup on the side will appear, giving you the options to either continue shopping or to check out. You can also click on ‘My Cart’ to check out.
- If you have an account and have not logged on, you will be prompted to ‘Sign In’ to your account or if you do not have an account, you will be required to ‘Register’ and create a new account if this is your first order. You can also check out as a guest.
- Enter a ‘Shipping Address, choose a shipping method, and enter your payment information.
- Review your order details. Be sure you’ve applied any Gift Cards or promotional codes you would like to use on your order.
- Click ‘Place your order’.
- For “shipped from abroad” items 50% deposit is mandatory before order is placed and balance to be paid on or before delivery unless extended payment terms are approved.
- Once payment has gone through you will then receive an email with the order details, and a text that the order has been confirmed.
M-PESA, direct bank transfer, card payments will be available at a later date
Locally available items delivery will be within 24 – 48 hours in Nairobi. For outside Nairobi 48hours. “shipped from abroad” items 2-4 weeks from order date.
Yes. But you need to be in touch with our customer care agents to advice you time to pick as in some cases the items must be picked from our offsite warehouse and prepared for delivery.
You can present your National ID or Passport