IP PBX and PABX/ PBX Solutions KenyaIP PBX Solutions are needed in every organization for internal collaboration, telesales and customer care. They form the backbone of the business telephone system.
IP PBX SystemThe best solution for that is a IP PBX system – which easily switches calls between cloud communications and allow users to share a certain external telephone number within the enterprise. They generally come with the set of features like Computer Telephony Interface (CTI), Voice mail functionality, Auto-attendant, Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS), Automated SMS and using these features can significantly improve client assistance services. These devices from Cisco, D-Link, Grandstream, Matrix, Openvox are budget-friendly to buy and maintain and very easy to install as they don’t require much hardware to be installed. They use internet protocol to function, reducing costs per call and encouraging maximum utilization of the resource. IP PBX systems, formerly known as PABX, today allow businesses to make calls over Internet Protocol. They boost productivity and, being plug and play, have greater scalability as they can easily peak the call volumes or change according to the requirement of the business. Protection of Privacy is also guaranteed as IP PBX systems encrypt an enterprise’s private information.
How to get an IP PBX systemWe can upgrade your current PABX system to a IP based PBX system or Hybrid PBX system. With both you can make lower cost calls and enjoy benefits of unified communication. Talinda Express sells, delivers and installs all major Hardware PBX and IPPBX Software Systems or PBX Cloud Systems to offices in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, Murang’a, Kiambu, Kakamega, Kisii and all major towns in Kenya. We also serve neighboring countries including Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Sudan, Rwanda, South Sudan and Zambia. Solutions include the:
- VoIP Telephony Bundle with Free Installation (3 IP Phones, 1 IP PBX, 1 PoE Switch),
- Matrix Open SIP Video IP Phone with PoE (SPARSH VP710),
- Avaya J129 1-Line IP Phone – Open SIP, 3PCC for Modern Offices,
- GXP1628 Grandstream 2 Line Desk Phone (Gigabit),
- ESCENE ES270-PC,
- Avaya J179 8-Line IP Phone – Open SIP, 3PCC – 700513630,
- WP820 Grandstream Enterprise Cordless Wi-Fi Phone,
- Yealink SIP-T27G 6 SIP line IP Phone,
- Avaya E169 Media Station(E169 700508095),
- X4 FANVIL X4 Enterprise IP Phone,
- Cisco 8811 5-Line VoIP Phone – CP-8811-K9 and
- Cisco 3905 1-Line VoIP Phone – CP-3905 among others.