This documents is a guideline on Warranty information for you the customer
HOW TO KNOW IF MY PRODUCT IS UNDER WARRANTY?
Talinda express works with the best suppliers and vendors to provide the best and affordable products to its customers.
Most of the items we sell come with varying warranty periods and with different terms and conditions depending on the manufacture.
Some of our equipment manufacturing partners offer;
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: This means the item will be on warranty as long as its production is still on. Annual support renewal to the vendor will help assure that the devices remain supported and are replaced in case of faults
- Annual support Services that include spares and equipment replacements, Software updates and remote assistance or onsite diagnostic and repair services
- You may also buy some manufacturer support services on need basis
- Warranty Extension services may be available for some manufacturers.
- Warranty ensures that if anything goes wrong, that is not the customer’s fault, your product can be repaired or replaced. Warranty is available on select brands and products, as displayed on the product page.
How do I know if my product has a warranty?
On the product page, on the right of the product, there is a field for warranty.
If the product has a warranty, this field will be filled with the duration.
There are additional links showing various warranty conditions of various products and manufacturers
If my product is within warranty duration, do I need to pay for repairs?
If your product Warranty is valid, it typically offers protection against defects in workmanship, related to mechanical or electrical systems, and materials. In such cases, you dont have to worry about the repairing cost - our partners will cover it.
However, warranties do not cover damage to products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear, adverse environmental conditions e.g. power surges and/or failure to follow the product’s maintenance advice provided in the user’s manual.
For more details, please refer to Warranty information for the services and parts that are covered by your Warranty. Any services fees and parts costs that are not covered by Warranty will be repaired/replaced at a cost.
When does the warranty period start to run?
The warranty period starts from the date stated on your receipt.
Do I have to keep the original packaging to get a warranty?
That is not necessary, but keep all parts and your receipt which is emailed to you on delivery.
If my product is out of warranty duration, do I need to pay for repairs?
If your product is out of warranty duration, you will be responsible for the repair cost.