Eaton 5PX UPS - 3000 VA 5PX3000iRT3U Exceptional & Efficient UPS
Eaton 5PX UPS - 3000 VA 5PX3000iRT3U provides advanced protection for servers, switches, routers, and storage devices. It is an exceptional UPS that provides efficiency, manageability, and energy metering capabilities for IT managers.
- Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
- For the first time in the industry, the 5PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups.
- Load segment control enables prioritized shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices.
- The 5PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web card or relay contact card).
Performance and Efficiency
- With an optimized electrical design, the 5PX can provide up to 99% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
- With a power factor of 0.9, the 5PX delivers more real output power. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent
VA ratings and lower power factors.
- When operating in battery mode the 5PX provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as
active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
Availability and Flexibility
- Available in a rack/tower convertible version and rail kits are included with all models at no extra charge.
- Battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that only recharges the battery when necessary.
- Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
- Possibility to add more runtime with up to four external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
Eaton 5PX UPS - Key Specifications
- Graphical LCD display :
- Clear information on UPS status and measurements
- Enhanced configuration capabilities
- Available in 7 languages
- Panel for batteries replacement (Hot-swappable)
- 1 USB port + 1 serial port + remote ON/OFF and remote power OFF inputs
- External battery (EBM) connector
- 8 IEC 10 A + 1IEC 16 A sockets with energy metering (including 4 programmable sockets)
- Communication card slot