Eaton 9PX UPS - 9PX11KiBP31
The Eaton 9PX11KiBP31 is a three-phase input /single phase output UPS & single-phase UPS. It offers energy-efficient power protection for small and medium data center, networking and storage devices, industrial and medical sector infrastructure.
Performance and Efficiency
- Constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- With up to 95% efficiency in online double-conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level in its class to reduce energy and cooling costs.
- With a 0.9 power factor, the 9PX delivers 28% more power than any UPS in its class. It powers more servers than other UPSs
with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- With an RT (Rack/tower) versatile form factor the 9PX is the most compact solution in its class delivering up to 5400 W in only 3U and 10 kW in only 6U.
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages).
- Load segment control enables prioritized shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices.
Availability and Flexibility
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- Stronger, longer battery life using innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- Remote Off/On and Remote Power Off connectors
- Slot for Network-MS, Modbus-MS, or Relay-MS cards
- Parallel operation port (DB15)
- External battery module (EBM) connector with automatic detection (RJ11)
- 8 IEC 10 A sockets (2 groups of 4 manageable sockets) with the cable retention system
- 2 IEC 16 A sockets with the cable retention system
- DB 9 with output contacts
- USB and serial ports
- Input/Output connection