Eaton 9PX UPS 1500VA/1500W - 9PX1500iRT2U
The energy-efficient 9PX1500iRT2U UPS provides power protection for small to medium datacentres, IT, Networking, storage devices, and the telecom sector.
Performance and efficiency
- Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
- Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- With a versatile Rack/Tower form factor, the 9PX is the most compact solution delivering up to 3000W in only 2U.
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen.
- Meter energy consumption right down to managed outlet groups. Whereas, kWh values are monitored with Eaton’s Intelligent PowerTM Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritized shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices
9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card.
Availability and flexibility
- 9PX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimized for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks), pedestal, and rail kits are included with all models.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
- Add more runtime with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules. It is able to run systems for hours if necessary.
Eaton 9PX UPS technical specifications
- Graphical LCD display :
- Clear information on UPS status and measurements
- Enhanced configuration capabilities
- Panel for batteries replacement (Hot-swappable)
- Slot for Management card (Network card delivered as standard on net pack version)
- Outputs: 8 x IEC 10A + 2 x IEC 16A with energy metering (including 2 programmable groups)
- USB port,1 serial port, Remote ON/OFF, Remote power OFF, and Relay output
- External battery (EBM) connector