APC Easy UPS SMV 1000I-MS, Universal Outlet, 230V
Best Value UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
APC Easy UPS SMV1000I-MS is a versatile UPS that handles a wide voltage range and inconsistent power conditions. It works on pure sinewave output with battery backup power. However, it delivers the quality to millions of IT professionals across the world. Meanwhile, the UPS category is designed for the essential power protection needed even in the most unstable power conditions.
More real output power with 0.7 Pf.
A pure form of sinewave designed to emulate utility power will support your device upon battery backup.
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Rugged Metal Construction
Easy UPS SMV is built with resilient sheet metal that rigidly holds and protects critical electrical components.
Automatic Voltage Regulation
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
The intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information at a glance.
Generous Number of Outlets
6 battery backup and surge protected outlets are included across all SMV Easy UPS.
A convenient way to disconnect the battery for transport.
USB and serial ports for UPS management.
Safety Agency Approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Power Capacity: 700 W / 1000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230 VAC
- Output Frequency Range: (Batt. Mode) 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 1 Hz
- Topology and output waveform Line Interactive; sine wave
- Transfer Time: 2 – 6 ms, Typical
- Output Connections: (6) IEC C13 or (4) Schuko or (4) Universal
- Voltage: 220 - 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz (auto sensing) ±1Hz
- Voltage Range: 165-290 Vac±5Vac
- Input Connection: IEC C14
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 4-6 hours recover to 90% capacity
- Full Load Runtime (min): > 2 Mins 30 Secs
- Battery Connector: Yes