APC Easy UPS SMV750I-MS Universal Outlet, 230V
A good product for the IT professionals in small to medium businesses, a new UPS category designed for essential power protection. It is usable and needed even in the most unstable power conditions. A versatile UPS developed to handle a wide voltage range and inconsistent power conditions. The APC Easy UPS SMV750I-MS uses a pure sine wave output on battery backup power.
Key Features Overview
- Best Value UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
- Power Factor: More real output power with 0.7 Pf.
- Pure Sinewave: A pure form of sinewave designed to emulate utility power, will support your device upon battery backup
- Generator Compatible: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Rugged Metal Construction: Easy UPS SMV is built with resilient sheet metal that rigidly holds and protects critical electrical components.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- LCD Display: Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information at a glance.
- Generous Number of Outlets: 6 battery backup and surge protected outlets are included across all SMV Easy UPS.
- Battery Connector: A convenient way to disconnect the battery for transport.
- Communication Ports: USB and serial ports for UPS management.
- Safety Agency Approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Power Capacity 525 W / 750 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230 VAC
- Output Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 1 Hz
- Topology and output waveform Line Interactive; the sine wave
- Transfer Time 2 – 6 ms, Typical
- Output Connections (6) IEC C13 or (4) Schuko or (4) Universal
- Voltage 220 - 240 VAC
- Frequency 50/60 Hz (auto sensing) ±1Hz
- Voltage Range 165-290 Vac±5Vac
- Input Connection IEC C14
Communication and management
- USB Port Supports Windows® 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7
- RS-232 Yes
- LCD Display AC Mode, AVR Mode, Battery Mode, Battery Level, Load Level, Input Voltage, Output
- Voltage, System Error, Battery Malfunction