SMT1500IC - APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect
Key Features of APC Smart-UPS SMT1500IC
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aid in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet group Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlot Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output Power Capacity 1000 Watts / 1500 VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 1000 Watts / 1500 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Output Voltage Note Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Voltage Distortion Less than 5%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages 220, 240V
- Other Output Voltages Line Interactive
- Waveform Type Sine wave
- Output Connections (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length 1,83 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations 160 - 286 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation 151 - 302V
- Other Input Voltages 220
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time 3 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery RBC7
- RBC Quantity 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s) SmartSlot
- Available SmartSlot Interface
- Quantity 1
- Control panel Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
- Maximum Height 219.0 mm
- Width 171.0 mm
- Maximum Depth 439.0 mm
- Net Weight 24.09 kg
- Shipping Weight 27.23 kg
- Height 376.0 mm
- Shipping Width 328.0 mm
- Depth 595.0 mm
- Color Black
- Units per Pallet 12.0
- Operating Environment 0 - 40 °C
- Relative Humidity 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature -15 - 45 °C
- Relative Humidity 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit 45.000 dB
- Online Thermal Dissipation 135.000 BTU/hr
- Approvals CE
- Standard warranty 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery