SMT2200IC - APC Smart-UPS 2200VA, Tower, LCD 230V with SmartConnect Port
SMT2200IC is the ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, and hubs. Get Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime from this APC Smart-UPS. It is a part of the award-winning Smart-UPS family which is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage, and networks.
- First of its kind: The APC SmartConnect feature makes Connected Smart-UPS the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT
- Advice from the experts: Connected Smart-UPS routinely provides proactive UPS lifecycle recommendations, helping maximize the lifespan of your APC UPS.
- Accessibility: The APC SmartConnect web portal is accessible from any internet-connected device. You'll be able to check on your IT equipment on-site or on the go.
- Enabled as a standard: APC SmartConnect will be automatically included on select Smart-UPS models; making it the perfect solution for price-conscious professionals in need of power security.
- Seamless integration: Easily integrate with leading remote monitoring and management solutions, so you can manage customer portfolios in a single platform.
- Alphanumeric LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) - Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with the ability to configure locally.
- Communication Ports - Serial, USB, and SmartSlot™ for accessory cards.
- 8 IEC320 C13 and 1 IEC320 C19 Outlets
- Emergency Power Off - Provides for remote UPS shut-off in the event of a fire or other emergency
- Push Button Circuit Breaker - enables quick recovery from overloads.
- Network-Grade Power - Provides the most stable power conditions by filtering noise, automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and surge protection.
- High-Efficiency Green Mode - Saves utility costs and reduces heat promoting longer component life.
- Advanced Battery Management - Temperature-compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 1.98kWatts / 2.2kVA
- Output Voltage Note Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Voltage Distortion Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages 220, 240
- Topology Line interactive
- Waveform type Sine wave
- Transfer Time 6 ms typical: 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Voltage range for main operations 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
- Number of Power Cords 1
- Other Input Voltages 220, 240