SMT3000RMI2UNC - APC Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD RM 2U 230V with Network Card
APC SMT3000RMI2UNC Smart-UPS is part of the award-winning Smart-UPS family which is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage, and networks.
The 2U rackmount 2700W 3000VA UPS is trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems and supplies clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS units have extremely high efficiency at low, medium, and high load levels, making them ideal for today’s multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption.
- Alphanumeric LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) - Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with the ability to configure locally.
- Communication Ports - Serial, USB, and SmartSlot™ for accessory cards.
- 8 IEC320 C13 and 1 IEC320 C19 Outlets
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) - Provides for remote UPS shut-off in the event of a fire or other emergency
- Push Button Circuit Breaker - enables quick recovery from overloads.
- Network-Grade Power - Provides the most stable power conditions by filtering noise, automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and surge protection.
- High-Efficiency Green Mode - Saves utility costs and reduces heat promoting longer component life.
- Advanced Battery Management - Temperature-compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date.
- Output Power Capacity 2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Output Voltage Note Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages 220, 240V
- Other Output Voltages Line Interactive
- Waveform Type Sine wave
- Output Connections (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup) , (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup) , (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections British BS1363A , IEC-320 C20 , Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
- Cord Length 2 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations 160 - 286 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation 151 - 302V
- Other Input Voltages 220, 240
- Maximum Input Current 0 A
- Input Breaker Capacity 0 A
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Included Battery Modules 0
- Battery Slots Empty 0
- Typical recharge time 3 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery RBC43
- RBC Quantity 1