SMC1000IC APC Smart-UPS 1000VA, Tower, LCD 230V with SmartConnect Port
APC SMC1000IC Smart-UPS 1000VA, Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry-level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and others.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
The patent-pending operating mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
LCD Status Display
Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 600 Watts / 1.0kVA
- Output Voltage Distortion Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages 220, 240
- Topology Line interactive
- Waveform type Sine wave
- Transfer Time 6 ms typical: 10 ms maximum
- Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Voltage range for main operations 170 - 300 Adjustable, 180 - 287V
- Other Input Voltages 220, 240
BATTERIES & RUNTIME
- Battery type Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time 3hour(s)
- Replacement Battery APCRBC142
- Expected Battery Life (years) 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity 1
- Battery Charge Power (Watts) 72 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity 216
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s) RJ-45 Serial, USB
- Control panel Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: configurable delays
SURGE PROTECTION AND FILTERING
- Surge energy rating 455 Joules
- Filtering Full-time multi-pole noise filtering: 0.3% IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time: meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height 219MM, 21.9CM
- Width 171MM, 17.1CM
- Depth 439MM, 0.0CM
- Net Weight 17.27KG
- Shipping weight 19.55KG
- Height 376MM, 37.6CM
- Width 328MM, 32.8CM
- Depth 595MM, 59.5CM
- Color Black
- Master Carton Units 1.0
- Units per Pallet 18.0
Are you interested in knowing more about this product? Please refer to the product datasheet for detailed tech specs and other particulars. Visit this link for more information.