SMC2000I APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA LCD 230V
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry-level to scaleable runtime. SMC2000I APC Smart-UPS is an ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 1.3kWatts / 2.0kVA
- Output Voltage Distortion Less than 5 % at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology Line interactive
- Waveform type Sine wave
- Input frequency 47 - 63 Hz
- Voltage range for main operations 170 - 300 Adjustable, 180 - 287V
- Other Input Voltages 220, 240
BATTERIES & RUNTIME
- Battery type Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time 3hour(s)
- Replacement Battery APCRBC148
- Expected Battery Life (years) 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity 1
- Battery Charge Power (Watts) 166 Watts
COMMUNICATIONS & MANAGEMENT
- Interface Port(s) USB
- Control panel Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: configurable delays
SURGE PROTECTION AND FILTERING
- Surge energy rating 300Joules
- Filtering Full-time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height 216MM, 21.6CM
- Width 170MM, 17.0CM
- Maximum Depth 440MM, 44.0CM
- Net Weight 27.5KG
- Shipping weight 30.0KG
- Height 330MM, 33.0CM
- Shipping Width 370MM, 37.0CM
- Depth 590MM, 59.0CM
- Color Black
- Units per Pallet 24.0
- Operating Temperature 0 - 40 °C
- Relative Humidity 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Elevation 0 - 15240meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit 45.0dBA
- Online thermal dissipation 135.0BTU/hr
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
The patent-pending operating mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
LCD Status Display
Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.