? 24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type
1000BASE-T); Duplex: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX: half or full; 1000BASE-T: full only
? 4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports.
? 1 dual-personality (RJ-45 or USB micro-B) serial console port Supports a maximum of 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Up to 41.6 million pps (64-byte packets) Throughput. Switching Capacity 56GBPS
The J9773A is engineered with highly advanced technology, delivering cost effective, reliable, and secure connectivity. This layer 2 switch is equipped with Gigabit Ethernet technology and advanced features like enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, IPv6 host support, and optional PoE+. The installation is very easy and hassle free as this is compact and easy to install.
Features of J9773A:
- Fully managed
- Cost-effective and fully managed L2 switches
- 24 Gigabit ports with four Gigabit uplinks
- Access control lists (ACLs), EEE, and IPv4/IPv6 host support
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support
Technical Specifications of J9773A:
- Model - J9773A
- Traffic prioritisation (IEEE 802.1p)
- Advanced QoS configuration
- Equipped with Class of Service (CoS)
- Option for ‘rate limiting’
- Layer 4 prioritisation facility
- IPv6 host
- MLD snooping
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
- GARP VLAN registration protocol