Aruba AP-203H (RW) Unified AP, Flex radio 802.11ac 2x2 unified hospitality AP JY693A
Cost-effective 802.11ac access point for branch offices and hospitality environments.
JY693A is a cost-effective 802.11ac access point with a single or dual-radio mode that delivers high-performance. It enables Wi-Fi networks for hospitality and branch offices while minimizing costs for low to moderate density areas.
The compact Aruba 203H AP is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual radio mode or 2x2 single radio mode. It supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band mode. In dual radio 1x1 mode, maximum data rates are up to 433Mbps in the 5GHz band and 200Mbps in the 2.4GHz band.
- The 203H ships with everything you need to deploy as a wall-mounted (hospitality) AP, attaching directly to a standard single-gang data wall-box.
- The 203H can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllers (InstantOS) deployment mode.
- It is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual radio mode or 2x2 single radio dual-band mode.
- Enables location-based services and other capabilities.
- USB BLE radio module securely attaches to AP
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- Intelligent app visibility and control
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps
DEPLOYMENT AND OPERATING MODES
- The 203H AP is the unified AP that supports both controller-based and controller-less deployment modes, providing maximum flexibility.
- Controller-based mode: When deployed in conjunction with an Aruba Mobility Controller, Aruba APs offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement, and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.