Aruba AP-303 (RW) Unified AP JZ320A
JZ320A is the Aruba AP-303 (RW) Dual 2x2:2 MU-MIMO Radio Internal Antennas Unified Campus AP. The Aruba 303 Series campus access point delivers high-performance 802.11ac. With MU-MIMO (Wave 2) it is helpful for medium density enterprise environments.
- Unified AP – deploy with or without a controller.
- The 303 Series access points can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controller-less (InstantOS) deployment mode
- Dual Radio 2x2 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO (wave 2)
- Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/ VHT80 client devices) and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients)
- Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time
- Enables asset tracking when used with Aruba Asset Tags
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems, and commercial small cell equipment
- Quality of service for unified communications applications - Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps.
- Aruba AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block over 2,500 enterprise apps or groups of apps
- RF Management - Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology with AirMatch automatically assigns channel, width, and power settings based on environment and client density.
- Aruba Secure Core - Device assurance: Use of Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys as well as secure boot - Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances - IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs, and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
Are you interested in knowing more about this product? Please refer to the product datasheet for detailed tech specs and other particulars. Visit this link for more information.