Aruba AP-505H (RW) Unified AP, 802.11ax Unified Hospitality AP with 2x2:2 MU-MIMO R3V46A
The Aruba AP-505H (RW) Unified AP is a high performance and cost-effective Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) for hospitality, branch, and teleworker deployments. These economical Wi-Fi 6 access points provide high-performance connectivity for any organization experiencing growing mobile, cloud, and IoT requirements.
Because of the wireless aggregate data rate of up to 1.5 Gbps and gigabit local wired ports, they deliver the range ofconnectivity options are needed for venues such as hotels, residence halls, and remote offices alike.
The 500H Series APs are designed to optimize the user experience by maximizing Wi-Fi efficiency and dramatically reducing airtime contention between clients. Features such as Orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA), multi-user MIMO, and cellular optimization.
For instance, With up to 2 spatial streams (2SS) and 80MHz channel bandwidth, the 500H Series provides groundbreaking wireless capabilities for budget-conscious deployments.
- Combine wireless and wired access in a single compact form factor
- Ideal for organizations with work from home or teleworker initiatives
- Up to 1.5 Gbps of maximum wireless throughput
- 4 wired network ports and 1 Smart Rate uplink port
- WPA3 and Enhanced Open security
- Built-in technology that resolves sticky client issues for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 devices
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO for enhanced multi-user efficiency
- IoT-ready Bluetooth 5 and Zigbee support
Advantages of OFDMA
This capability allows Aruba’s APs to handle multiple Wi-Fi 6 capable clients on each channel simultaneously, regardless of device or traffic type.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM)
- VPN Tunnels
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
IoT PLATFORM CAPABILITIES
Like all Aruba Wi-Fi 6 APs, the 500H Series includes an integrated Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.4 radio (for Zigbee support). And thus, simplify deploying and managing IoT-based location services, asset tracking services, security solutions, and IoT sensors.
Consequently, allows organizations to leverage the 500H Series as an IoT platform. In addition, eliminating the need for an overlay infrastructure and additional IT resources. Aruba AP-505H (RW) Unified AP