Aruba AP-555 (RW) Unified AP, 802.11ax AP with 8x8:8 / 4x4:4 MU-MIMO JZ356A
Extreme Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) performance with tri-radios
JZ356A is an Aruba Wi-Fi 6 access point that provides high-performance connectivity for any organization experiencing growing numbers of IoT and mobility requirements. With a maximum real-world aggregate data rate of 5.37 Gbps (HE80/HE20), the 550 Series deliver the speed and reliability needed for any enterprise.
The 550 Series APs are also designed to optimize the user experience by maximizing Wi-Fi efficiency and dramatically reducing airtime contention between clients.
Features include Orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA), bi-directional multi-user MIMO, and cellular optimization. With optional tri-radios, up to 4 spatial streams (4SS), and 160MHz channel bandwidth (VHT160), the 550 Series provides groundbreaking wireless capabilities for any enterprise.
- 5.37 Gbps maximum real-world speed (HE80/HE20)
- WPA3 and Enhanced Open security
- Built-in technology that resolves sticky client issues for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 devices
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO for enhanced multi-user efficiency
- IoT-ready Bluetooth 5, NFC, and Zigbee support
- Optional tri-radio mode with two 5GHz and one 2.4Ghz radio (4x4 MIMO)
Advantages of OFDMA
This capability allows Aruba’s APs to handle multiple Wi-Fi 6 capable clients on each channel simultaneously, regardless of device or traffic type. Channel utilization is optimized by handling each transaction via smaller sub-carriers or resource units (RUs), which means that clients are sharing a channel and not competing for airtime and bandwidth.
- Aruba Air Slice™ for Extended Application Assurance
- Bi-directional Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Wi-Fi 6 and MU-MIMO aware client optimization
- Aruba Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM)
- WPA3 and Enhanced Open
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
IOT PLATFORM CAPABILITIES
Like all Aruba Wi-Fi 6 APs, the 550 Series includes an integrated Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.4 radio (for Zigbee support) to simplify deploying and managing IoT-based location services, asset tracking services, security solutions, and IoT sensors. It also enables NFC to easily display AP status information and streamline deployment. JZ356A allows organizations to leverage the 550 Series as an IoT platform, which eliminates the need for an overlay infrastructure and additional IT resources.