Aruba Instant IAP-335 (RW) 802.11n/ac Dual 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna JW823A
JW823A is the Aruba Instant IAP-335 (RW) 802.11n/ac Dual 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Integrated Antenna 2.5+1 GbE AP. The Aruba 330 Series access points provide the fastest gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices and applications in a digital workplace. Designed with an integrated HPE Smart Rate port to scale up to 5Gbps Ethernet, the 330 Series allows enterprises to leverage their multi-gigabit Ethernet wired network infrastructures to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Dual Radio 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO
- Antenna polarization diversity for optimized RF performance
- Each 5 GHz radio chain has a switch and two antennas.
- Software controlled; Horizontally and vertically polarized.
- HPE Smart Rate uplink port that scales up to 5Gbps
- Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- RF Management
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
- The Aruba 330 Series Access Points can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Spectrum analysis
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference from HT20 through VHT160 operation.
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM)
- Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities based on the amount of power available to the unit.