DS-K1F180-D8E Card Enrollment Station is a non-touch IC card enrollment station. It is used as a necessary non-touch card test machine by card issuers, chip suppliers, and testing organizations. The size of its PSAM card slot equals that of two SIM cards. The card enrollment station can connect to a PC or other devices via a USB interface. No-driver USB is applied to facilitate the installation and operation of the card enrollment station. The card enrollment station can be widely applied in various industries and situations, such as business, telecommunication, post, insurance, medical treatment, bank, gasoline station, parking lot, and so on.
Main Features of DS-K1F180-D8E Card Enrollment Station
- Plug-and-play USB with no-driver technology
- 2 PSAM cassettes (standard configuration), same size with 2 SIM cards in total
- Supports on-line upgrade
- Supports various card types with the card reading frequency 13.56 MHz and 125 KHz: Mifare1 card (Serial No. and content), CPU (Serial No.), and EM card (Serial No.)
- Well-defined API
- Adopt a high-level encryption algorithm to ensure the security for data communication
- Provides general interface library supporting various operating systems and language development platform
- Supports online upgrading and updating
Specifications of the DS-K1F180-D8E Card Enrollment Station
|Card Type:||Standard IC Card, and ID (EM) Card|
|Operation System:||Support Windows, WinXP, Win7 and Win8|
|Protocol:||ISO 14443 Type A/B Standard and ISO 7816 Standard|
|PSAM Card Cassettes:||2 PSAM Cassettes|
|Card Reading Frequency:||13.56MHz and 125KHz|
|Interface:||USB 2.0; Driver Free|
|LED Indicator:||Indicates Power and the Communication Status|
|Working Temperature :||-20 degrees C to +65 degrees C (-4 degrees F to +149 degrees F)|
|Dimensions (LXWXH):||117mm X 67.5mm X 14.3mm|
Get More Information:
To know more about the product, you can visit the datasheet. It offers additional information about the product.
To get more options under the category, you can visit this page. It has several options. Choose the one that meets your needs, by comparing the contrasting the information available.