DS-K1T804MF Fingerprint Access Control Terminal is a security solution that allows selective access to individuals of the company's choice. Be it for upper management or a restricted access space for the employees. The DS-K1T804MF Fingerprint Access Control Terminal has a fail-safe system in place, along with the hardware to help register fingerprints for access.
Moreover, the system also supports attendance checks giving access to simple record-keeping. At a time, the system supports up to 3,000 valid cards and up to 100,000 records making it an ideal choice for businesses that bigger companies with several employees.
The product comes with 3 years limited warranty, so you do not have to worry about its quality.
Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, RS-485 (for secure door control unit), Wiegand output (w26/w34) and input (Wiegand 26/34)
Up to 3,000 valid cards; up to 100,000 records
External Card Reader: Standard Wiegand 26/34
Door switch button x 1, door magnetic sensor x 1, tamper-resistant switch x 1, and alarm input x1
14 to 131 degree F (-10 to 55 degree C)
10% to 90% (non-condensing)
8.07" X 3.01" X 1.46" (205 mm X 76.5 mm X 37 mm)
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date, and swiping/fingerprint authentication results
- Supports registering fingerprints from the terminal to software remotely
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints and Max. 100,000 event records
- Two attendance authentication modes: authentication by a person, authentication by device
- Stand-alone operation: locally add person, card, and fingerprint information
- Exports the swiping card data and the attendance report to the USB
- Up to 32 normal shifts and up to 32 man-hour shifts can be configured
Get More Information
To know more about the product, you can visit the datasheet. It has all the additional information you might need.
To get more options, you can visit this link. Here you will find other devices from the company that offers similar services at varied price points. Choose the device that meets your requirements.