The DS-K4H258S one-door magnetic lock is designed for a wooden door, glass door, and steel door with an opening angle of 90°. The maximum thrust of the lock is 280kg. It can be used for controlling door opening/closing, and the indicator shows the door status.
Main features of the device
The device has a range of features to ensure proper functioning while avoiding long-term wear and tear. All the features of the device are listed below.
- The magnetic lock supports a static linear thrust of 280kg(550Lbs);
- Default voltage is 12VDC;
- It is equipped with an internal voltage-dependent resistor (MOV);
- It is applied to a wooden door, glass door, metal door, and fireproof door;
- LED indicator displays the status of door lock;
- Anti-residual magnetism design
- Abrasion-proof materials;
- The shell is made up of aldural and is hard anodizing electroplated;
- No mechanical failure and the magnetic lock works by electromagnetism force;
Specifications of the DS-K4H258S One-Door Magnetic Lock
Here are all the specifications of the device including maximum thrust, input voltage LED indicator, and others. Read them carefully to understand the proper functioning of the device.
|The dimension of the Lock Body (L×W×H)
|Dimension of Armature Plate (L×W×H)
|280kg(550Lbs) Linear Thrust
|Green (Work Status)
|Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, Fireproof Door
|≤ Ambient Temperature +20°C (68°F)
|0~95% (Relative Humidity)
|Hard Anodizing Electroplating Operated
|Eco-friendly Nickel Electroplating Operated
|Eco-friendly Zinc Electroplating Operated
Get more information
To get more information on the product, you can visit the datasheet.
To know about the other options you have under the category, you can visit this link. Compare and contrast the information to find the right device as per your needs.