Eaton 93E UPS - 93E40KMBSBI- 40 kVA/36 kW Double conversion UPS
The 40 kVA/36 kW Double conversion 93E40KMBSBI UPS provides the following benefits with the power protection for:
- Financial services
- Building management
- Industrial automation equipment
Simply effective power protection
- Double conversion provides the highest level of protection available by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
- With a transformer-free design and sophisticated sensing and control circuitry, the 93E UPS delivers an efficiency of up to 98%.
- Active power factor correction (PFC) provides unbeatable 0,99 input power and <5% ITHD, thus eliminating interference with
other critical equipment in the same network and enhancing compatibility with generators.
- The UPS is optimized for protecting modern 0,9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize.
- Eaton’s patented HotSync technology makes it possible to parallel up to 4 UPSs in capacity or in redundancy.
- ABM testing and charging cycle helps you to prevent battery problems and in addition, lessens corrosion prolonging battery
service life up to 50%.
- Equipped with a back feed contactor – no need for additional installments
- The 93E offers up to a 30% smaller footprint compared to competitive UPS offerings.
- A multilingual graphical LCD display makes it possible to monitor the UPS status easily.
- Wide software and connectivity options provide monitoring, management, and shutdown capabilities over the network.
- Connectivity options are available to suit nearly any communication requirements, from standard serial communications to secure remote monitoring over the Web.
Cost savings and sustainability
- A new technical platform used in Eaton´s three-phase UPS products guarantee easy upgrades, low MTTR, similarity on
service pieces of training and documentation, thus lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Equipped with internal maintenance bypass for safe and easy serviceability.
- A range of service agreement options can be easily customized for customers’ needs and budgets.