Eaton 9E UPS - 10kVA/8kW 9E10Ki - Essential Online UPS
Eaton 9E UPS - 9E10Ki is an essential online UPS that offers advanced protection for your equipment. The protection includes networking devices, storage, telecom, industrial and medical IT, and Infrastructure.
Reliability and performance
- The Eaton 9E constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency due to the online double conversion topology.
- Power more servers than most similar UPSs due to a 0.8 power factor.
- Trust a leading manufacturer with decades of experience and high-quality standards: CE compliance certified by an external agency (CB report from the TUV).
- Get clear information on the UPS’ status and measurements (load level, battery level, input/output voltage, and frequency) on a single screen with the new LCD interface.
- Easily communicate with the UPS through USB, RS232 serial, or over the network with the optional network card (Network-M2). Relay cards or ModBus cards are also available.
- Eaton 9E is compatible with Eaton IPM Editions Software, which permits integrating all major operating systems, leading virtualization environments, and cloud orchestration tools.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of an internal fault. A maintenance bypass is also available as standard for easy maintenance of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- Make your installation more flexible with a combo input (3:1 and 1:1) on the 10kVA, 15kVA, and 20kVA.
- Extend runtime as you like by adding up to 4 external battery modules (EBM). For extra-long runtime, XL models with internal.
Superchargers are also available at 3kVA, 10kVA, and 20kVA.
- LCD Interface: Clear information on UPS status and measurements
- 1 USB port + 1 serial port
- Slot for management card
- Input/Output connections
- External battery module (EBM) connection