Eaton Network Management Card (Network-MS)
The Eaton Mini-Slot SNMP Card, Network-MS is able to provide information on events to the computers connected to the network. Further, it can also carry out the automatic shutdown of computer systems. Meanwhile, using the network management card, you can monitor and control the UPS connected to the network.
- Supervision of the UPSs over the Network: Web browser, Intelligent Power Manager, or SNMP Network Management System (NMS).
- Protection of the computers (multi-platform) with Intelligent Power Protector
- Connecting the UPS to the Ethernet network
General Features of Mini-Slot SNMP Card
- External User Authentication from RADIUS or LDAP
- Up to 35 workstations (in TCP connected mode) or up to 100(in UDP broadcasted mode) protected by Intelligent Power Protector.
- Up to 5 browsers connected at the same time (3 in SSL).
- Minimum recommended browser versions: Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Chrome.
- E-mail sending configurable according to UPS alarms and transmission of a periodical report.
- Control of UPS on/off switching via the HTML interface.
- Adjustment and control of PowerShare outlets via the HTML interface, sequential starting of the installation, and optimization of backup time by shutting down non-priority systems.
- Automatic data and time adjustment via NTP server.
- Protection by the encrypted password.
- Protection by secure SSL connection.
- Backup logs in the non-volatile memory.
Languages available: English / French/ Spanish / German / Italian / Chinese Traditional / Chinese Simplified / Japanese / Portuguese / Russian / Korean / Czech.
- On-line help in English available for each page.
- Card firmware update via the network.
- Card Mass settings via the network with Intelligent Power Manager.
- Firmware Mass Upgrade via the network with Intelligent Power Manager.
- Ability to change the SMTP, SNMP, and TRAP ports.