Fanvil i31S High-End Video Door Phone enables answering calls, ending calls, and several other features. There is open the door operation on the device.
Open the door operation
Through the following seven ways to open the door:
1) Input password on the keyboard to open the door.
2) Access to call the owner and the owner enter the remote password to open the door.
3) Owner/other equipment call the access control and enter the access code to open the door. (access code should be included in the list of access configuration, and enable for remote calls to open the door)
4) Swipe the RFID cards to open the door.
5) By means of an indoor switch to open the door. 6) Private access code to open the door. Enable for local authentication, and set private access code. Input the access code directly under standby mode to open the door. In this way, the door log will record the corresponding card number and user name.
- Enclosure designed on International Protection (IP) markings to protect against intrusion-accidental or intentional -waterproofed to IP65 and anti-collision up to IK10
- The system design adapts to operating under various environmental conditions and temperatures (supports temperatures ranging from -40 to +70 Celsius.)
- Status indication icon
- All-in-One(Access Control, Intercom, and Broadcasting)
- Access Control(by call, by code, IC/RFID, Indoor Switch)
- Built-in 3W speaker and AEC, support high-quality hand-free communication.
- Built-in HD camera and with backlight compensation function
- System online maintenance and management
- Compatible with standard SIP(RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms
- i31S door phone
- Installation diagram
- Quick installation guide
- Mounting template
- Screws and tool
- RFID cards
For more information
To get more knowledge about the product, you can visit the device's datasheet to make an informed decision about the purchase.
To get more options under the category, you can visit this link. Here you will find other products with similar functions and features and varied price points.