FS-224E-POE deliver a Secure, Simple, Scalable Ethernet solution with outstanding security, performance and manageability for threat conscious small to mid-sized businesses, distributed enterprises and branch offices.
FS-224E-POE provides these features:
Security Fabric Integration
Reduces complexity and decreases management cost with network security functions managed through a single console via FortiGate. This integration allows all users to be authenticated against the same user database, regardless of whether they connect to the wired or wireless network, including temporary guest users.
In addition, same security policy can apply to a user or device regardless of how or where they connect to the network.
Simplify Network Deployment
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability in some models, enables simple installation of wireless Access Points and IP phones in the network.
- Secure Access switches suitable for wiringcloset and desktop installations
- Ideal for converged network environments; enabling voice, data and wireless traffic to be delivered across a single network
- Devices are identified and users authenticated prior to being granted access to the network
- Centralized security and access management from FortiGate interface
- Up to 48 ports in a compact 1 RU form factor
- Stackable up to 300 switches per FortiGate depending on model
- Supports Wire-speed switching and Store and Forward forwarding mode