GXT4-3000RT230E Vertiv Liebert GXT4 3000VA (2700W) 230V Rack/Tower UPS E model
LIEBERT GXT4 UPS 3000VA/2700W GXT4-3000RT230E
Intelligent, Reliable UPS Protection
Liebert GXT4-3000RT230E is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to the battery. It protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances caused by blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, or noise interference. Further, For robust UPS protection of up to 3 kVA, the Liebert GXT4 provides
industry-leading features in a compact 2U design.
Ideally suited for the following applications, equipment:
- Mission-critical applications and systems
- Network workstations
- Network closets
- Large network peripherals
- On-line design means zero transfer time. If utility power fails, your critical load will be supported by a seamless flow of power.
- ECO mode option allows improved energy efficiency.
- Easy serviceability with replaceable, hot-swappable batteries.
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of sockets.
- Optional Liebert MicroPOD allows for maintenance.
- Compatible with Vertiv monitoring suite, racks, and rack PDUs.
- Two controllable socket groups
- Rotatable multi-language LCD display
- Automatic frequency sensing
- Rack and tower mounting flexibility
- Multiple communication options (SNMP, Modbus, and Relay)
- Frequency conversion capability.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- High output power factor (0.9) to maximize power availability
- ECO mode for increased efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- Wider input voltage minimizes battery use
- Intelligent fan operation
- Two-year standard and extended warranty protection.
- Advance early warning of UPS system status
- Integrated and extended backup time
- Overload capability
- Periodic battery testing
- Replaceable hot-swappable batteries
- Input power-factor correction
- Internal automatic and manual bypass capability
- Intelligent battery management
- Input circuit breaker
- Lighting and surge protection.
Communications for Power Monitoring, Control, and Preventive Maintenance
- Optional SNMP/Web card for UPS monitoring and control
- Optional Modbus and Relay cards
- Vertiv Nform monitoring system.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Talinda express has partnered with various courier companies, to ensure that your orders are delivered securely and on time.
Where do we deliver?
We currently deliver all over Kenya, for deliveries out of Kenya, please contact our customer service.
Door to door deliveries are available for some areas. For other areas, delivery will be to the nearest courier office at your selected location.
We shall deliver to the location you selected on the delivery address part on account registration. Ensure you have selected the most accurate neighborhood description.
The delivery time starts from the day you place your order and payment confirmed to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you or notify you on your package arrival at the courier offices.
- We shall deliver all stock items on “the next business day” after your order.
- Business days are from Monday to Saturday, and do not include Sundays or public holidays.
- Orders can be made anytime of the day and on any day.
- Customer care is available on phone call from 8.00am to 5.00pm on all business days.
- For contacts out of working hours, we shall be available on Email, SMS or Whatsapp
Delivery timelines are calculated and the estimates shipping timeline is communicated to you through Email, WhatsApp or SMS. This may include tracking numbers from our logistics partners.
In the case delivery is to your nearest courier, or logistics partner, a notification will be sent for pick-up when your items are ready for pick up.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost for Kenya is;
- 400 for all orders below Ksh. 10,000.00 within Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 10,000 within Nairobi
- 500 for all orders below Ksh. 50,000 outside of Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 50,000 countrywide
Delivery costs outside Kenya will be priced at point of order. If you are in another country, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
Packaging multiple orders?Multiple orders can be combined into the same package to reduce cost and number of packages shipped to a customer.
How to track your orders status
Orders status can be tracked using the order numbers provided once a purchase is completed. A link is provided where the buyer can view the progression of the order from the moment the order is placed, processed, dispatched, and shipped to deliver. Any issues can also be viewed. See below box for quick reference and definition of the key order status terminologies.
Key Relevant Order Status Terminologies
|Order pending||Payment successful and pending processing|
|Ready to ship to Hub||Applies to Dropship order items – Vendor has confirmed the items is in stock and ready to ship to the Courier Hub|
|Order Cancelled||The order has been canceled for various reasons like fraudulent cases, customer requests, goods out of stock|
|Order Payment Failed||Failed- Order payment has been placed but payment has failed thus whole order is terminated|
|Order packing||items being packed for dispatch|
|Ready to ship||Packing has been completed and the item is ready for dispatch to ship|
|Shipped||out for delivery and now on transit for delivery to the Customer(buyer)|
|Delivered||Order has been delivered to the customer and Proof of Delivery (P.O.D) details is available on the tracking system.|
|Item is cancelled||Out of stock- The customer placed an order but was cancelled because the Dropship vendor couldn’t fulfil the item as it was out of Stock. Talinda Xpress Customer Support will advise the Buyers accordingly.|
|Item Returned to Vendor||The item is returned due to different reasons like wrong item delivered, wrong colour|
|Returned at the Hub||The item has been returned by the customer and it’s at the Courier hubs or collection centre|
|Returned to the Warehouse||The item has been returned and it’s at the warehouse|
|Return item collected||The items returned by the customer has been picked up from the Hub by the vendor|
|Delivery Attempt Failed||The customer is not available to receive the item|