LIEBERT GXT4 UPS 6000 VA GXT4-6000RT230E
Intelligent, Reliable UPS Protection
Liebert GXT4-6000RT230E UPS meets the need for higher power capacities in small spaces. This true on-line double conversion UPS system is available in larger capacity models of 5 kVA - 10 kVA, featuring integrated maintenance bypass as well as optional extended battery runtime. It is designed for use in either rack or tower configurations. It maintains a compact footprint in all ratings, with 5000 - 6000 VA models with a height of 5 U, and 10000 VA with a height of 6 U, as well as a short depth of <600 mm.
Ideally Suited for Mission-Critical Applications:
- LAN and WAN servers
- Network equipment
- IP telephony deployments
- Office telecommunication systems
- Test and diagnostic equipment
- Finance applications.
- On-line design means zero transfer time. If utility power fails, your critical load will be supported by a seamless flow of power.
- ECO mode option allows improved energy efficiency.
- Easy serviceability with replaceable, hot-swappable batteries.
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of sockets.
- Optional Liebert MicroPOD allows for maintenance.
- Compatible with Vertiv monitoring suite, racks, and rack PDUs.
- The rotatable multi-language LCD display panel
- Compact 5Us or 6Us height and short depth (<600 mm)
- Automatic frequency sensing
- Frequency conversion capability
- Rack & tower mounting flexibility
- User-replaceable hot-swappable internal batteries
- Extended backup time with additional battery cabinets
- Vertiv IntelliSlot communication port available
- Includes Windows-based configuration program
- Built-in closure signals
- Emergency power-off (EPO).
- Internal automatic and manual bypass
- Input power-factor correction
- Advance early warning of UPS systems status
- 10 kVA parallel/redundant up to 2+1
- Periodic battery testing
- Intelligent battery management.
Total Cost of Ownership
- High output power factor
- ECO mode for increased efficiency
- ENERGY STAR qualified models
- Wider input voltage minimizes battery use
- Battery cutoff voltage to prevent over-discharge of batteries and to prolong battery life.
Communications for Power Monitoring, Control, and Preventive Maintenance
- Optional SNMP/Web card for UPS monitoring and control
- Optional Modbus and Relay cards
- Vertiv Nform monitoring system
- Vertiv LIFE Services compatibility for UPS preventive maintenance and remote diagnostics.